A Day of Review

Today in class we reviewed our blogs and how to properly write in them to most effectively find notes in the opportunity of an open blog test.  We also went over our maps that we had filled in, in a previous class.  I did pretty good on them.  We talked about Mr.Schick's trip to Newsam tomorrow.  Also Kelsey sang us the song of the seven continents, which was odd because they are only seven so it shouldn't be that hard to remember.  Tomorrow we are supposed to watch a power point and and make a blog based off of it.  I have 3 subs tomorrow a lot of teachers are out.  Probably the best part of my day was I made five new friends from Spain and they are the funniest people I have ever met!  Tomorrow I have a soccer game at McDonough and I am super excited!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5