Dehydration and Darkness

Important characteristics of site are:
-climate
-water sources
-topography
-soil
-vegetation
-latitude
-elevation
Today was a crazy day at school.  I sprinted to my math class and got there perfectly on time right as I walked through the door the bell rang.  Next, I walked to my Spanish class.  Everything was going perfectly fine I had just recited the entire Padre Nuestro and was sitting in my class when suddenly the lights flashed.  At first, I thought it was one of the boys who sits next to the light switch... come to find out the power was off.  The hallways went dark and chaos followed the bell rang and everyone was running into each other.  The biggest problem was the elevator got stuck with a teacher in it!!! In Mr.Schick's class, he would not let me get water.  I was sooooo thirsty and probably dehydrated, but he made me sit in my seat suffering and refused to let me get water.  My throat was burning it was so dry and I couldn't focus on anything in class.  Until a very generous person named Madison Sterling shared her water with me and The Faith Hess.  All in all, it was a long day filled with many unexpected events.  Also, we talked about the build-up of Manhatten in class and the effects on the economy and the earth. Oh and I forgot to mention we also switched seats which is very upsetting because I was perfectly happy about where I sat before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5