Mental Maps

Mental Maps:
How do you describe where things are?
How do you describe your daily routine?
A mental amp is a person's point of view/ perception of their area of interaction most commonly called your activity space.   Today in class we talked about our perspective of the maps by drawing the world map without any help and just a piece of paper and drawing how we get from our house to school.  I actually really enjoyed drawing the world map and it was very satisfying to me.  It was sort of weird because I couldn't remember the way I drive to school every morning or what I pass by on my way.  I am very directionally challenged and forget ways to get to places I go on the daily.  Many people left class early to go to sporting events.  We had a soccer game today, we won are first conference game 1-0 against NDP.  I went to dinner with my friend at Steelfish.  It was really good I got a grilled chicken with crab dip on top with pickles and French fries.  I had a lot of homework tonight which is weird because last night I had practically no homework at all.  Also in exciting news we got a air conditioner in our class today it felt SO good.  We named her faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5