Test day

Today we had a test.  I know I got at least two questions wrong because I just looked up the answers but I feel pretty good about my essay answers.  Now we are sitting in class in silence writing our blogs.  This is my second test I have had today and I just want to go home right now. Tonight for soccer we are taking ice baths.  I really want it to be the weekend already because I am tired and have a lot of homework.  I also found out I have another chapter test on Monday in math and math is my worst subject.  Now I am going to english, I like my English teacher but the kids in my class are really quite.  I also am super hungry and can't wait for lunch.  I went to mass for religion class, it was very long and tiring but good to change up my surroundings.  I just found out I have a test in Spanish tomorrow so that's upsetting and I have a lot of biology homework.  All in all it was a pretty good day and I got to practice for soccer so that was super exciting and definitely the highlight of my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5