today, learning, school, yay

Today has been my favorite day of class all year.  Mr.Schick had papers to grade so we got to do study hall.   It was really helpful to get caught up on work.  I had a math and Spanish test today they were both pretty easy since I studied.  WE WON THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we beat soccer in over time on a breakaway.   Football won Friday night it was a blow out we were clearly the better team.  Saturday morning girls jv tied 2-2 in a good game.  Girls field hockey also won in overtime in a close game.  At night boys soccer took a tough loss, 3-0 and even scored an own goal:((( It was a fun weekend over all.  It made it fun that a lot of fans showed up to watch us sweep the trophy.  I can't wait for this weekend.  I am really tired though and need my glasses to help me focus.  Today has been weird and filled with interesting surprises.  Also, homecoming is coming up!!!!!!!!! so that is super exciting.   I am also running for class president so that is exciting!!!1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5