A Weekend Blog

On Friday we finished drawing our world map and labeling all the countries also we looked again at the website to find interesting facts about countries.  The country I looked up was a small island that had a smaller population then Hartford county.  We also heard about Antartica having 23 airports! Faith and I were looking up dream houses and vacations, which really made me want to go on vacation to a tropical island.  Our soccer game went very good faith scored a goal!!!!!  The team we played was not very good though.  Then I went to babysit my neighbors it was super fun.  This morning I went to lacrosse camp it was very fun, I really liked the atmosphere and high intensity.  It was for North Carolina and I will be flying to North Carolina during Christmas time to do lacrosse camp.  I am so so excited.  Then I babysat again tonight.  Now I am writing this to tell you about all these interesting things that happened this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5