A Weekend Blog

On Friday we finished drawing our world map and labeling all the countries also we looked again at the website to find interesting facts about countries.  The country I looked up was a small island that had a smaller population then Hartford county.  We also heard about Antartica having 23 airports! Faith and I were looking up dream houses and vacations, which really made me want to go on vacation to a tropical island.  Our soccer game went very good faith scored a goal!!!!!  The team we played was not very good though.  Then I went to babysit my neighbors it was super fun.  This morning I went to lacrosse camp it was very fun, I really liked the atmosphere and high intensity.  It was for North Carolina and I will be flying to North Carolina during Christmas time to do lacrosse camp.  I am so so excited.  Then I babysat again tonight.  Now I am writing this to tell you about all these interesting things that happened this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Socrates, Ancient times, etc

Life and Teachings of Jesus

The Unique Earth