lots of tears

Most of class today was spent talking about dogs.   Unfortunately Mr.Schicks dog passed away to doggy heaven yesterday.  He told us all about Michaels last day on earth which prompted many girls in our class to actually cry real tears.  When Mr.Schick Brough up the pictures of the dogs many girls in the back rows lost their emotional grip on life for a few moments and balled in front of the entire class.  Then this led into a gruesome details of many deaths and near death experiences of many animals, which led to... you guessed it... more tears.  Today has seemed very long I have been starving all day and am so tired.  Also I have a very bad head ache tonight, so I am just going to write a short blog because my head hurts to think.  I feel like the school year is starting to kick in full swing and I am just so tired every night  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5