Sat's and My Day

Today in class we talked about the purposes of SAT's and PSAT's.  Also we finished going over our regional maps based on location and way that one votes.  Today's theme for spirit week was tropical.  Most kids wore Hawaiian t-shirts with flowers and leis.  At freshmen/sophomore lunch the sophomores were gone at there class picnic outside.  This a very nice change that I very much enjoyed because the lunch room was much quieter.  It would be very relaxing if it was like that everyday.  After school I had soccer, but something very exciting happened because my coach did not  show up so we had a short practice and no running.  Then I watched my sisters field hockey game which they won in an exciting game decided in the final seconds.  I got a lot of English homework but the good thing is I don't have English for the rest of the week!1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5