Going over the Test

Today in class we reviewed our tests.  It was the best grade I have gotten all year.   Are whole class did very good on the test because the class average was a 98.  This probably because we were given the opportunity to get a 104on the test.  We reviewed all the answers in class.  Madison brought in goldfish.  It was very hard to come back to school today.  The hardest part was definitely waking up.   I was so tired and it was cold outside all I wanted to do was stay in bed.  All I will be looking forward to in the next couple of weeks is going to North Carolina and Florida.  I will start a countdown on my blog once we reach December.  Also I am going to the basketball game tonight which I am excited about and soccer practice.  I am leaving school early to go to the chiropractor I am excited.  Because my back feels a lot better when I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5