Pop Quiz

Today in class I retook the pop quiz because I was absent when we took it for the first time.  Hopefully it improves my grade because the first test dropped my grade all the way to a "c".  Which was very frustrating.  Thankfully faith brought in Oreos which was amazing because I was starving.  Then the rest of the class was spent going over people's group project that they did when I was absent.   It was very informative but some of the presentations they just read off the screen.  It was interesting to see how different "charity" organization spend there money.  We found some companies that spend an enormous amount of their money for "administrative" purposes.  Other then that my day was pretty regular nothing special happened.  but I might have track practice so that would stink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5