Pretty Boring Day

Today we kept presenting group projects which was fine.  Also it was my week to bring in food so that was good and I got my presentation over.  Also that brought my grade up to an A so that is super exciting.  All my grades are on the up and up if you are wondering.Today I went to track and field it was very tiring because we ran hills but the end was easy so that was good.  I can't wait till we have our first meet.  Right now I am playing lacrosse, soccer, and track.  It is very overwhelming.  I am out here though surviving on good vibes.  Tomorrow I have a test.  Nothing much else was very exciting. EXCEPT for English we are doing an acting project and it is literally so fun and I am so exciteddddd.  I am playing a boy and my group is a very serious group of talented actors I am sure we will get an A!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5