rants

WE watched more of the video today by Hans Rowling and how he compares countries by life expectancy and average income.  It took 50 minutes of class to get to through a five minute video.  It was very frustrating because someone had something to say every 2 seconds literally.  I also had something to say all class long but Mr.Schick never called on me so I will just write it in here:
When Brought up the topic of :why do rich people not just give some of there money since they have so much money?  I thought some of the answers were a little rude and blunt to be perfectly honest.  I wanted to say you cannot categorize all the underprivileged and impoverished into the category of lazy or they didn't try.  Because it is super hard to break a cycle.  Many underprivileged or "poor" people were brought up and born into that situation and they have to work 10x harder to get by at the least.  Some people do put themselves in bad situation's to get poor.  But I believe everybody needs a little bit of love and help.  If there is no option for assistance to the poor then the cycle will grow and spread.  I don't think people should be depending solely on external help but they might need it to start out on the right foot.  I could really rant about this for awhile but I am tired sooo.... goodnight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5