My Experience As A Patriot Thus Far

Today was my first day as a JC patriot! This is special for me because both my aunt, uncle, dad, mom, and sister all have gone or are current students at John Carroll. In addition my Dad teaches here, I have been around John Carroll for a while so it is super exciting to finally be going to school. My school day started out by going to the locker room to get my hair braided. I made varsity soccer this year, but hurt my knee the first practice. Today was game day so my team and I went in early to get ribbons in our hair. Unfortunately our game was cancelled due to rain, but that means we get the night off to do homework;) The day passed by super slowly. I had six classes today and no off mods. My favorite class would have to be health because we have a super fun class and Mrs.Gauthier is an energetic and understanding teacher. Dissimilarly I did not like freshmen seminar because of how much information we received and the angry tone in Mr.Ireton’s voice the whole class. My biggest fear at school would definitely be my locker I have opened it once by myself and it stresses me out because I am always almost late to classes. All in all I am excited for this new season of my life called: high school

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Point

Rome pt.5